Requesting Technical Assistance

At this time, all requests for assistance with campus technology must be sent via email to from your email account.

If you are unable to access your email account, please seek a member of the IT Department at their offices. Ian Sterling can be found in Gibson Hall, and Jeff Davidson’s office is located on the second floor of Rust Hall, behind Mac Lab 1.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.