To login to an academic server and change your password, please follow these instructions:
- Click on your desktop or the Finder icon on the dock to ensure the Finder application is active.
- From the menu at the top of the screen, choose Go then Connect to Server…
- Enter in the address of either afp://dali.mca.edu or afp://gradserver.mca.edu
- Ensure that your username is correct (firstname.lastname — like the part before the @ symbol in your email address) and then press the Change Password button
- In the Change the password dialog box that comes up, enter in mca as the Old Password and then type in your desired new password. This will be your primary password for most campus IT Resources. Press Change Password and you’ll be taken back to the primary login screen.
- You may now either select which share to connect to on the server, or you can press cancel if you just wanted to change your password
Please let us know at email@example.com should you have any problems.